Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweden.

Hi,Im in Sweden,I know,last time you dudes and dudets heard from me I was in Ireland and that I was with most of my cousins there but now Im in Sweden and Im going to meat up with some other cousins.Well I know I should have mentioned is a little earlier in my blogs but anyway,my...cousin...is...PREGNENT,but they don't know if it's a boy or girl,its her baby and she's not married and she's only about 23 whitch in my eye's is very young.Anyway yesterday I was in London and I went to see Buckingham Palace and I saw Big Ben and Parliament buildings on the river thames and Hyde park plus The London Eye and to top it off I saw police men in funny hats,double decker buses and I took a picture of one or two for Hannah Herbst and I saw the cutest animal in London,the squirrel and I also got a picture of them too.

.P.S.Im sorry to Mr Armstrong that I haven't posted any pictures, I will try to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment